Wedding Collections
A newly married couple fills a champagne tower in front of floral arches


Starts at $2495

•Two photographers
•Private online gallery in colour and B&W
•Print Release
•48 hour sneak peeks
•Pre wedding consult & timeline assistance

A newlywed groom embraces his bride from behind while kissing her forehead


Starts at $495

•A one hour special for courthouse coverage
•One photographer
•Private online gallery in colour and B&W
•Print Release

A man is seen from behind as he lifts his new fiancée while she smiles down at him



Save the Date!
•Up to 60 minutes session time
•Bottle of bubbly (choice of non-alcoholic) for fun spray photos

An older couple walks together while holding hands. The woman looks at the camera while her husband looks at her



Celebrate the Years!
•Up to 60 minutes session time
•Optional celebratory props (champagne, sparklers, smoke bomb etc)

Add-ons & FAQ


New for 2024 I am offering film as an add-on to any wedding collection! You can choose between instants, or 35mm in either colour or black and white.
•10 instant Fuji prints, $30
•1 roll of 35mm, $150

Second Photographer

My wedding day price includes a second photographer for the entirety of your booking time. Anything under 4 hours doesn't automatically include a second photographer, however one can be added for the hourly rate of $125.

Enlargements & Prints

I think it's so important to have physical prints of your favourite images from your wedding day. I've made the process as easy as possible for you by having an integrated print shop within your private online gallery. I'm also more than happy to arrange a post gallery delivery print party where we go through your images together and select your favourites for where they would fit within your home ♡
Prices vary based on final print sizes and finishes.


My albums are fully handmade in Canada by dekora. I offer two types of albums. A traditional bound album, or an unbound giclée album.

Bound album, $750:
•Choice of cover material (eco leather, linen or sakura cotton)
•Choice of cover colour (based on available options in choice material)
•Foil album title
•10 spreads (20 pages)

Unbound album, $950:
•10 fine art giclée prints with hand torn edges
•Clamshell box with foil title
•Choice of outer box material (eco leather, linen or sakura cotton)
•Choice of material colour (based on available options in choice material)

What is your retainer?

My wedding retainer is 30% of the collection cost paid at the time of booking. This is a non-refundable cost used to secure your preferred date and time. It covers my cost of turning away other potential business which is why it is non-refundable.

What are my payment options?

I'm always willing to work with you to help make your investment in your wedding photography as affordable as possible. By default I split the cost into three payments: your 30% retainer, and the remaining 70% split into two more payments. The first part is due halfway between your booking date and your wedding date, and the remaining payment is due one week before your wedding. If you want to break this down further I can absolutely customize a payment schedule to fit your needs.

Do I have to order prints through you?

Short answer, no. Your digital gallery comes with a full print release and you are well within your rights to print your photos anywhere you like for personal use. That said however, I do guarantee the finished quality and your satisfaction of printed material when it's ordered through me. I use only professional labs for professional results.

Ready to Begin?